Tuesday 12 September 2017

Shape Story

Raindrops

A
drop of
rain is like a
sudden knock
at your door. Out
of the blue, yet often.
But welcomed with a smile. It
Could brighten your day or ruin
your plans. It could make you laugh
or make you sad. Whether the raindrop
falls fast or slow or is humongous or tiny,
it always gets everyone's attention. A rain-
drop contains many secrets. It's a bubble of
anticipation and surprise. It cleanses the earth,
it feeds the flowers and fills the holes. The
raindrop is never silent. It bangs on the
roof, splatters on the window or
splashes into puddles.
Raindrop.


By Analise

6 comments:

  1. Good work Analise it is very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Analise your raindrop poem was very descriptive.
    it was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you raindrop poem used amazing descriptive features, a great poem, with all the required attributes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poem could win a competition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shape story is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Analise, that is bursting with description I wish I could write like that. That has really inspired me for the next time it rains I should chuck on some boots and go dance, although I probably shouldn't because I can't get my cash wet.

    ReplyDelete