Wednesday 10 May 2017

Art Gallery


WELCOME TO TERM TWO


Term 2 has kicked off with an exciting trip to the Art Gallery 
to view the exhibition 'Paradox'.

It was phenomenal!

Comment below with some facts you discovered on our trip.

Thought provoking questions....

* What style of Art is it?

* What tools were used?

* Who are the Artists?

* How would you describe their pieces?

* What do you know about the Artist, Banksy?

* What was the process involved with our Art work creations?






4 comments:

  1. tools used spray paint stensels pastel style of art street art what do you know about artist banksy banksy is anonamous and his art has a lot of meaning. who are the artists jacob yickes lizzy mcalclan banksy room 15 used stencels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip was amazing. The style was street art. It was bright and bold. My favourite part was making our own stencils. I learnt artists names like Banksy and Lucy McLauchlan and Jacob Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the art trip was just the best the type of art we were learning about was street art. we used sqecheses and paper and materials like that it was so fun to create the art. i gave my art to my mum for mothers day. she loved it. I LOVED GALERY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the trip it was awesome i learned lots. one of my
    favorite artists was sofles his art was amazing.

    ReplyDelete